Wednesday, September 9, 2009

On the first day, David wrote a blurb...

Hello out there!
So here's the deal: I make movies and I sew things. Yeah, it’s that simple. While in high school, I was the extremely gooberish nerd who spent his lunch time in the library watching movie trailers and looking up sewing patterns rather than dinning with his friends. Im not anti-social, I just love fabrics and films! Now that I have vacated the small pond of high school and moved onto the big and exciting sea of college, I find that I have the time to pursue the things I truly love. Actually, I work full time and go to school full time, but we’re going to ignore that minor detail and just move on. The main goal of this blog is to share my love of movies and costuming with the world. Each article will either be a movie review OR a sewing tutorial and pattern review! Subscribe and enjoy! This blog is going to be a smart and witty blog about two really great things! I know you guys are going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful!